Rules Governing Exhibits & Instructions to Exhibitors
General Rules for Exhibitors
TRADE STAND EXHIBITING AT OMAGH SHOW
- Trade space is allocated by prior arrangement with Executive Secretary.
- Public Liability Insurance documents must be provided at time of booking.
- Traders may set up stalls at any time on Friday, until 9 30 pm.
- Security staff will be on-site throughout Friday night.
- Vehicle access to trade stand areas on Saturday morning is permissible prior to 8 30 am.
- All vehicles must be moved to parking areas before 8 30 am on Saturday. This requirement will be enforced by Stewards on the day.
- Trade Stand Exhibitors should allow for traffic movement on Show morning, seek to minimise congestion and avoid restricting movement.